Saturday 9 March 2013

Little Late

But here is is..

Day 2 of my week back on plan. Not a bad day at all. Apart from Missing out on my HEA, (We ran out of milk)

There was a temptation at work today......COOKIES. Why? Because it's Friday. Even though one colleague in particular was saying things like "Go on have one" and "Just walk on the spot whilst eating it, it'll burn off the calories". I resisted! (Rather chuffed with myself) 

Breakfast was awesome! So tasty! 


Dorset cereals "Simply Nutty" 35g with a Peach Activia and raspberries.

It woke up my taste buds and set me up for the day. 

Lunch was pretty standard yet filling.


Chicken Salad, fruit and some Sun bites (120cals) I will prepare other things for lunch during the week (honest) 

Dinner FISH FRIDAY!

I get quite excited when I have fish for dinner. It doesn't happen very often (Lee doesn't like fish) Good job Steve does though! Fish Friday's have been born! 


That was one sexy bit of salmon. Baked with sweet chilli and soy sauce. Was very good even if I do say so myself. 

Finished off the day with a choc options..Sadly made without milk. 

This weekend is going to be a bit of a challenge. Well Sunday. Will keep you all posted on how it goes.

<3

Please follow my Facebook Page Or my Twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment