Thursday 7 March 2013

Slacking..................

Well after about 4 weeks of not blogging, having 2 weeks off because it was my birthday.....I've decided to return.

Firstly my birthday 2 weeks I ate and drank EVERYTHING!!! (I even had chocolate for breakfast a couple of days) 

Actually on the day I had one of these....


To be honest, I couldn't eat all of it. Was Damn tasty though. 
Lunch that day was GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen) Had an amazing day....As far as I was concerned Syn free!! ;)

The Saturday night I went out drinking and had a LOT to drink! 



As you can tell by this picture, fun times were had! The next morning...fry up! 

Thought I may as well go for broke for the rest of the week, so up til yesterday, I carried on.

In the 2 weeks I was TOTALLY off plan I gained 3lb. To be honest I was expecting way more!

Well I have got back on the wagon now.....Back on plan and annoying you all with my blogging! 

Today is a completely different story to the previous 2 weeks. Unfortunately though, the day I start again is also the day the shopping arrives (in the evening). In light of that I had to deal with what I had in.

Breakfast



HEA and B porrige, coffee and banana. Its not quite chocolate however.....It did fill me up until the afternoon.

Lunch



Chicken salad, Yog and mixture of fruit we still have in. 

Had a little snack throughout the day..



At 96cals per bag it's a spicy little treat! 

When I got home the shopping arrived!! YAY!!!! Lots of lovely things to eat, including cheese and onion Sunbites! I love cheese and onion crisps and these are a great substitute 120 cals but they are tasty. 

Dinner

Tonight was rather yum if I do say so myself!



Chicken chow mein from the new SW book 

4 tbs Light soy sauce
1 level tsp hot chilli sauce
2 tsp Chinese rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
4 garlic cloves peeled & crushed
2 cm piece of ginger peeled & finely grated
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
3 skinless breast fillets I used pork tenderloin
200g dried medium or thin noodles
Low cal cooking spray
200g mange tout halved lengthways
225g can of waterchestnuts & bamboo shoots
1 red pepper thinly sliced
8 spring onions cut diagonally
1 level tbsp sweet chilli sauce
4 tbsp dark soy sauce
Method:
Place light soy sauce in a large bowl and stir in the hot chilli sauce vinegar garlic ginger & 5 spice add chix and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
Cook noodles and rinse & drain
Spray a large wok or frying pan with your oil of choice add the chix and stir fry for 4-5 mins until lightly browned.
Add veg and stir fry for a further 4-5 mins
Add noodles sweet chilli sauce and dark soy sauce & cook for 4 mins until piping hot serve immediately

It was good!!!


Not bad for a first day back eh?

Follow my Facebook Page Or Twitter 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment