Sunday 3 February 2013

Supernatural Sunday

I'm feeling a lot better today than I was yesterday :) The reason for the title is that I've spent the whole day watching Supernatural. It's one of those series I can watch over and over again!

I haven't been overly hungry all day today so I've pretty much grazed.

Breakfast was 3 sausages left over from yesterday with some fruit and a yoghurt. 

I still wasn't overly hungry come lunch time however I had this.


A lovely chicken salad with some Nando's lemon and herb sauce.

I thought I was on track for a red day today.....I then discovered that sweet potatoes aren't superfree, so upgraded to an EE day.


I had to make a snap decision at the end of the meal and throw on a salad for my superfree.

The sauce on this is a chilli sauce which was posted in our group on Facebook. Tastes just like kebab shop chilli sauce! NOM!

Had an options made with milk for my HEA and my B was a harvest morn bar. 

Hope you've had a good weekend peoples!! :)



1 comment: