Monday 4 February 2013

Manic Monday!!

Today has been totally crazy! I woke up feeling a little better today. Had an amazing brekkie!


This is magic porridge. I wanted to have my porridge, but I didnt want to use my HEA as I wanted to save it for later. So last night I combined my porridge with the yoghurt. the next day it is lovely!

I get to work and as soon as I walk through the door, its go, go, GO!
I haven't really stopped all day! It went rather quickly.......Still I made time for lunch


Please excuse the mess of the frittata, I cut it when it was warm. 

Dinner was yet more sweet potatoes but they are better than regular potatoes. I also made the "chicken pizza" It was AMAZING! Especially with home made chilli sauce as the base!




I was still under my 5 syns at this point and I was wondering what I was going to have....Then this arrived!!


A package from a dear friend across the pond! There is nothing SW friendly in here! It is currently taking everything in my power not to scoff the lot! I instead Synned a serving of the white Flipz and I am still within my Syns. :)

These are going to be occasional treats for us! Hopefully they will last us a year! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment