Monday 28 January 2013

2 Days til WI

Well Monday is upon us. 

I woke up this morning feeling a bit rubbish :(. Still had to haul my ass out of bed to get to work. 

Breakfast was pretty standard.
Weetabix and a banana.


Lunch I didn't really change a great deal, apart from having my all time favourite Mugshot......Roast chicken (1 Syn)



I have found over the weekend, and today that I'm not eating as much now my stomach must be shrinking. :)

Dinner 

Cottage pie with loooaaaaaaaaads of veg.


There is tonnes of veg in the pie itself, I think I definitely had my Superfree here! 

Recipe

500g Beef Mince
1 Swede
4 Medium potatoes
2 Large Carrots 
1 Onion
Garden peas 
Mixed herbs
Tablespoon of gravy granules
2 Eggs 
Salt and pepper to taste.
Worcester sauce 
250ml Beef stock

Method

Finely chop the swede and potatoes and boil with some salt and pepper until soft.

Chop the carrots and onions and fry with the mince using Frylight
Add some Worcester sauce herbs and stock once the mince is brown sprinkle the granules over the mixture (if too thick add more water)

Put the mix into your casserole dish.

Mash the swede and potatoes together with the 2 eggs and top the mince mixture.

Bake for around 30-35 mins

That's about it!

Then had to have some more cheesecake! Would be rude not to!!


Tracy was right! It does taste better the next day.

Total Syns for the day 9!

Getting a little nervous now about weigh in! :/ 


1 comment:

  1. You'll do good! I love your posts - it keeps me on track, and away from all the sweets I normally nosh on!

    ReplyDelete