Wednesday 30 January 2013

The results are in!

Well the time has come!

Been well and truly completely on plan this week. 7
I lost a grand total of...................................................Half a pound!
I got to admit I am totally gutted! :( I was thinking at least 2!

My group leader has suggested I try some "Red days" this means I cut down on carbs and have more meat. (going to have to read up on it as it's completely alien to me)

I am going to still be blogging my progress on a daily basis to keep me on track. however I have set myself a challenge this week inspired by Eddie.......7 days, 7 different lunches. 
I am usually stuck for lunch ideas, so I turn to things like mugshots as they are easy. This week will make me think about what I am having! 

Hope this gives you all some ideas too!

Even though I have already weighed in and technically it is the start of the new week, I am ending my day as I've started, the "extra easy" way...

Breakfast 




Same as yesterday. So pretty standard.

Lunch

I had something different!! (See Eddie I can do it) lol 


Yesterday's Frittata, and I've gotta say it is far better the next day! 

Dinner



Pulled chicken with wedges, Coleslaw (Recipe on the Slimming World website) and salad with my FiancĂ©'s home made BBQ sauce. 

BBQ sauce recipe.

2 onion, peeled and roughly chopped

1 tsp mild chilli powder (or however hot you want it)

475ml oz passata 

6 tbsp artificial 
sweetener

8 tbsp balsamic vinegar

2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

1 tsp mustard powder

1 tsp of paprika

salt and freshly ground black pepper. 

Method

spray a pan with fry light and sautĂ© the onion and chilli 

powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer

for 10 minutes until thickened. check the seasoning before 

serving hot or cold. 

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and

freezer friendly.

It is super yum!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment